To send digital gift invitations through your Team Member's work email and to book meetings directly to their calendar, Alyce gives your Team Members the ability to connect their inbox and calendar. It is strongly encouraged that your teams connect their inbox and calendar. Once connected to Alyce, digital gift invitations sent through their email will see better deliverability and better overall view rates.
How to Update Inbox and Calendar Integration Team Settings
- Navigate to "Teams Dashboard."
- Once in Teams Dashboard, select Team whose calendar permissions you'd like to update.
- Once inside, click "⚙ Edit Team" and use the left vertical navigation bar to select "Settings & Permissions."
- Within Settings and Permissions, scroll down to “Require Email Integration” and select “Change.”
- Use the drop down select “What is the default setting for this integration?” and choose from the following options:
Prompt only: This will prompt your Team Members to connect their inbox and calendar if it is not yet integrated. Once a calendar is connected, the message to connect will no longer appear. This setting also gives your Team Members to proceed without connecting their calendar.
Restrict: This setting will prompt your team to connect their inbox and calendar during the gifting flow. If an email is not connected, the Team Member may not proceed through the gift sending process until their inbox and calendar are connected. Once connected, the message to connect will no longer appear.
Never Prompt: This setting will never prompt your Team Members to integrate their inbox and calendar. We only recommend using this setting if your organization has specific guidelines preventing you from integrating with Alyce.
- Click "Save." 🎉Congratulations, your Team Settings have been updated.
If you are a Team Member looking to integrate your work email in Alyce, click here.