How to access your account settings:
- Log into the Alyce platform by clicking "LOG IN" in the top right corner of the Alyce.com homepage. Click "Sign in with Google" or enter your e-mail address and password and click "LOGIN". If you do not remember your password, click "FORGOT PASSWORD?" below the sign in box, or click "EMAIL ME A MAGIC LINK” to streamline this process.
- Once logged in, you will be brought to your Alyce dashboard. To proceed in setting up your account, click the gear icon in the top right of the page. You will be brought to your Settings page.
How to set up your profile:
|Profile Settings Video:|
- Once on the Settings page, click “Profile” in the left-hand list.
- Upload a picture of yourself by clicking on the photo square. Next, fill in your name, birthdate (optional), company, company address (most people use their company headquarters), and phone number. Inputting the company address makes sending an invite easier by pre-populating the return address in the invitation.
- Once complete, click "SAVE CHANGES."
Please note: your picture, last name, phone number, and email will be shown in the signature on the invitation landing page that your recipient will see.
How to set up your email and calendar:
- On the Settings page, click "Integrations" in the left-hand list.
- Click one of the two calendar options, either "CONNECT GMAIL ACCOUNT" or "CONNECT OUTLOOK ACCOUNT". When you choose your account provider, you'll be brought through the authentication of the email/calendar provider to sync your account.
- Once synced, you will be brought back to the “Integrations” page and will see the email integration listed.
- After syncing your calendar, you will see two pre-selected checkboxes: one is to have Alyce send emails via your account, and the other is to allow recipients to book meetings via your account.
- Best practices: it is recommended that both be left enabled by keeping them checked.
How to disconnect your email and calendar:
Most customers find the email and calendar integrations to be very helpful. If for some reason this isn't the case for you, we recommend you speak with your CSM before disconnecting your email and calendar. We want to help you figure out how Alyce can best work for you.
- On the Settings page, click "Integrations" in the left-hand list.
- On the right-hand side of the integration is a button to "DISCONNECT MY ACCOUNT". Clicking this link will disable the email and calendar integration that you have.
How to adjust calendar settings:
You have control over your calendar settings - you can set your default times for accepting meetings, meeting duration, and how you’d like to handle the meetings. The steps below will guide you through this process.
Note: these settings can be overwritten during the gift invitation sending process if you’d like to make an exception.
|Calendar Settings Video:|
- On the Settings page, click "Calendar" in the left-hand list.
- Update the time zone by clicking the down arrow in the “CALENDAR TIMEZONE” dropdown and choosing your time zone.
- Choose which days of the week you would like to be available to your prospects/customers for meetings. By default, Monday through Friday, 09:00 am to 05:00pm ET is selected. Keeping a day checked means your calendar is open for meetings that day. To remove availability for a day(s) of the week, click on the checkbox next to the day. The deselected days will be greyed out.
- To adjust the time ranges, click on the time box and select the desired time. You can change the start and end times for your meeting availability by clicking the boxes and adjusting the times.
- Note: to create multiple time windows within a single day, click the "+" sign to the right of the default time, and another configurable time window will be added below.
- Best practices: the more availability you have, the more flexibility you give to the prospect to schedule a meeting with you.
- By checking the "Respect free/busy on my calendar" box, it will not book over your “busy” events in your calendar.
- Note: If this box is unchecked, it will allow the customer/prospect to book over existing meetings on your calendar (all time within the window you have selected will be shown as available, regardless if you have meetings on your calendar during that time frame).
- Best practices: we recommend you do check the box that says "respect free/busy on my calendar"
- Choose how far our that a recipient should be able to book a meeting. For example, if you choose 60 days, a recipient will be able to book a meeting with you up to 60 days out.
- Choose how long the default meeting should be by selecting a time option in the dropdown.
- Best practices: 30 minutes is a common length for the first meeting.
- Choose how frequent a meeting should be. This configuration determines what time of the hour meetings will start (ex: Choosing "1 hour" means your meetings will start at the top of the hour: 10 am, 11 am, etc. Choosing "15 mins" means your meetings will start on the 00:15 within the hour: 10:15am, 11:15am, etc).
- Best practices: Choosing "1 hour" is recommended.
- Best practices: when booking a video call, it is recommended to use your personal branded conference link.
How to set up a personalized invitation template:
Important note: if you have already created a template (which you can see in the dropdown under “YOUR TEMPLATES” in the “Messaging” tab) and want to make a new template, click “CREATE EMPTY TEMPLATE” in the bottom and then follow steps 2-8 below.
- On the Settings page, click "Messages" in the left-hand list.
- Add a “NAME” for the template
- Best practices: although it is optional, we recommend adding a name.
- Add the message subject in the “MESSAGE SUBJECT” field. This is used as the subject of the email invitation, as well as in future email reminder emails (regardless of whether the invitation was sent by a physical box, LovePop card, email, etc.)
- Where it says "Enter the body text" under the “MESSAGE SUBJECT” heading, enter the message that you would like to send with the invitation.
- Click "SAVE CHANGES."
- To set this message as the default for future invitations, click “SET AS DEFAULT.”
- To delete this message, click the red “DELETE” button
- To create another message template, click “CREATE EMPTY TEMPLATE”
Notes: you can use the following fields in the messages and they will be replaced with the corresponding information about the recipient or you (the team member): [my-first-name], [my-last-name], [my-full-name], [company], [first-name], [last-name], [full-name], [recipient-company], [gl], [gift-name], [product-brand].
Notes: you can write the following keywords in all caps and within parentheses and it will trigger a warning if the invitation is attempted to be sent: (VALUE) ; (COMPANY) ; (ORGANIZATION) ; (MILESTONE) ; (ACCOMPLISHMENT) ; (OFFICE LOCATION) ; (TEAM) ; (DEPARTMENT) ; (PRODUCT) ; (SERVICE X).