- Sending a Gift Invitation with Alyce Legacy Experience
- Sending a Gift Invitation with New Alyce Experience
Sending a Gift Invitation with Alyce Legacy Experience
Once Alyce has completed research on your recipient, you will receive an email notification (as shown below) saying that it is time to view the gift options and make your pick. The following instructions will guide you through how to choose the gift and send an invitation.
- Log into Alyce.com by signing in with Google or entering your username and password.
- Once logged in, you will be brought to your Alyce invitation dashboard, where you will see a list of your campaigns. To view invites within a campaign, click on the campaign name and the list of invites within the campaign will appear.
- For campaigns that include an invite that is ready to send, it will display a star with the text "(number) Ready" in blue under the campaign name on the invitation dashboard.
- If you don't see the campaign you're looking for, make sure you're looking at the right team. To change teams, click the name/team name in the top right corner, then choose the team you want.
- Once you have clicked into the campaign, you can see information about each invite including the "TO" (who the invite is to), the "SENT/CREATED" (which shows if the invite has been sent or not) and the "STATUS" (stage within the invitation sending process). Invitations that are ready to be sent will have a status of "Gift selections ready." To send the invitation, click the blue "CHOOSE" button if gift selections are ready.
- Note: you can also click on the three button icon to the right of "Choose" to send another gift to the same contact, to see more details about the invite, or to remove the invite.
- You will be brought to the Choose page where you will see 3 gift options chosen by Alyce for your contact. Below the images of the gifts, you will see the sources of information that were used to research the contact (ex: Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), including links to their profiles.
- To view details of each gift, hover over the gift image and click to see more details, including additional photos, a description, and info about the company who makes/provides the gift. To close out of that view, click the "X" in the top right corner.
- To choose a gift, click the blue "CHOOSE THIS GIFT" below the chosen gift. If none of the gifts are desired, you can scroll down and choose "SHOW ME MORE OPTIONS" or "CHOOSE FROM MARKETPLACE."
- Clicking "SHOW ME MORE OPTIONS" will prompt you to include more information on the contact to help Alyce choose a better gift. Please include as much information as you can. Once complete, click "REQUEST NEW OPTIONS." This will prompt Alyce to begin a new research process for this recipient. You will be notified via email (and will see it in your dashboard), when the new gift options are ready.
- Clicking "CHOOSE FROM MARKETPLACE" will bring you to the Alyce marketplace, where you will be able to search for a gift. Once on this page, you can search the marketplace using the top search bar and/or enter filter parameters in the left hand navigation, such as budget, item type, categories, etc. You can either view the details of each gift, or choose the gift. Clicking "CHOOSE GIFT" will bring you back to the "Choose" page, where you will need to confirm selection, by clicking the orange "CHOOSE THIS GIFT" button. If you decide you do not want this newly selected gift, you can scroll down and choose "SHOW PREVIOUS GIFT OPTIONS" to see the original selections from Alyce.
- Once a gift is selected by clicking "CHOOSE THIS GIFT", the gift will appear as "Your gift choice". Decide how you want to send the gift invitation. Options include physical invitations and email invitations. You will likely already have a plan of which types of invitations your team/company is sending with Alyce. If you have any questions about the different ways to send an invitation, please reach out to your CSM.
- You will need to fill in the message to the prospect. You can choose a message template by clicking the dropdown under "YOUR TEMPLATES." If you use a template, don't forget to replace the missing fields. You can also create a new message by typing directly in the message subject and message body.
- Alyce wants you to create the most effective invitation messages. To learn best practices around invitation messages, visit this article.
- You will need to choose to either send now or select a future send date. Most people choose to send now.
- You will see a summary of the gift in the white box. Here, you can click "PREVIEW WHAT (RECIPIENT NAME) WILL SEE" to see what your gift recipient will see (your message and the gift preview). To return to the previous screen, click the "X" in the top right corner.
- Once everything is complete, click "SEND GIFT TO (RECIPIENT'S NAME)" to send the gift invitation.
Sending a Gift Invitation with New Alyce Experience
Sending a gift in the New Experience is easy. Once research has been returned for your prospects follow these steps:
- You'll be notified via email that your gift options are ready. Click the link to access your gift options.
- You'll get brought to this view where you can choose one of three gift recommendations, or choose from the Alyce marketplace.
- You'll then choose your Invitation Type. If you select a physical invitation type, you will see the option to let Alyce find that person's address for you, or if you know it, you can choose to enter it yourself.
- Next, you'll select a template for the message you want to send with your invitation.
- Once selected, you can personalize your message, choose who the message is sent as, and write a subject line.
- At this point, you can also click "View Landing Page" to see a preview of what your recipient will see.
- Once you are happy with your message. Click "Set message and continue"
- Last step is to confirm that you are ready to sen by checking the unchecked box, and then click "Send Invite"